- This event has passed.
South Wales Cluster Meeting at Swansea University
September 19 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
South Wales Cluster Meeting with Cyber Security activities at Swansea University
Cyber Wales are collaborating with Technocamps, Institute of Coding in Wales and the Computer Science Department at Swansea University this September to bring you a combined Cluster meeting with general information about Cyber Security activities at Swansea University.
When: Tuesday 19th September 2023: 09.30 – 16.00
Where: Swansea University Singleton Campus, CoSMOS, Margam Building, 2nd Floor.
- Arrival 9.30am with Coffees/teas
- 10.00am – 10.10am Introduction by CyberWales
- 10.10am – 10.40am CyberFirst – Holly-Marie Lidbury and Joanne Ralph
- 10.40am – 11.20am Institute of Coding in Wales – Casey Hopkins
- 11.00am – 11.20am Technocamps – Luke Clement
- 11.20am – 11.30am Degree apprenticeship graduate – the apprenticeship journey
- 11.30am – 12.00pm Cyber Security education at Swansea University – Bertie Müller
- 12.00pm – 13.30pm Lunch, Poster Fair (MSc projects) and networking – Welcome by Markus Roggenbach
- 13.30pm – 14.30pm Academic activities in the Cybersecurity group at Swansea – Research (Markus Roggenbach) & Teaching (Bertie Müller)
- 14.30pm – 15.00pm Coffee/teas and Networking
- 15.00pm – 16.00pm Advisory panel and Feedback on the MSc programme in Cyber Security – Markus Roggenbach & Bertie Müller
We look forward to welcoming you there, if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.
Venue: Swansea University Singleton Campus, CoSMOS, Margam Building, 2nd Floor). The Margam building is Nr 9.4 on the campus map: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/media/SingletonCampusMap.pdf
Parking: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/the-university/location/visitor-parking/ (The Recreation Ground or The Pub on the Pond)
Entry: FREE to attend