We’re pleased to announce that we’re offering support sessions for GCSE and A-Level students!
During half-term, our Cardiff hub is offering the following virtual sessions:
1. A two-day GCSE revision session that will cover Assessment Object One of the WJEC GCSE Computer Science specification: “Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key concepts and principles of Computer Science”.
2. The AS/A Level session will cover aspects of the WJEC AS Computer Science Unit 1 specification:
– Hardware and communication
– Logical operations
– Data representation and data types
– The operating system
– Algorithms and programs
– Principles of programming
– Software engineering
– Program construction
– Data security
– Ethical and legal issues
During the circuit breaker week, we’re offering Unit 2 Topic Booster sessions:
|10.30am-12.30pm||Tuesday 3rd November||Greenfoot|
|2pm-4pm||Tuesday 3rd November||LMC|
|10.30am-12.30pm||Wednesday 4th November||Algorithms|
|2pm-4pm||Wednesday 4th November||Greenfoot|
|10.30am-12.30pm||Thursday 5th November||LMC|
|2pm-4pm||Thursday 5th November||Algorithms|
Each session is repeated to accommodate both the early birds and late risers!